We need all of your help to pull off the biggest NKY Pride ever this Sunday! Are you available on Sunday to assist? You'll receive a free volunteer t-shirt and our eternal gratitude. Current estimates for this Sunday are quite impressive. More than 50 different organizations are walking in the first NKY Pride Parade (est. 1,000+ people walking in the parade and 2,000+ people visiting Goebel Park). We need help with the set up, clean up, as well as the parade. We also need people to walk for NKY Pride in the parade and pass out swag. If you're interested, please let Bonnie Meyer or Chuck Beatty know or sign up in the Google Doc.
Want to help? Please sign up on the Google Doc!
Schedule of Events (Facebook)
Saturday, June 10 9:00pm-11:00pm (Facebook)
Pride Night at the Cincinnati Observatory
3489 Observatory Pl, Cincinnati 45208
Sunday, June 11: NKY Pride Parade 1:00pm (Facebook)
Starts at Covington Landing and ends at Goebel Park in Covington.
There are several official watch spots that would love to have you join! We are listing each of the watch spots here with details about their events :).
- Trinity Episcopal Church of Covington Kentucky - watch with one of our sponsors from their parking lot after church
- Gateway Community & Technical College, Covington campus - LGBTQ art show and NKY Pride sponsor
- U.S. Bank, Madison Avenue, Covington - watch with our presenting sponsor!
- The Hannaford - rainbow cocktails
- Hotel Covington - drink specials
- Braxton Brewing Company - judges' stand & emcee Sarah Jessica Darker
- Rooted Yoga- Yoga for every body and everybody. If you haven't met Jessica Starr and her staff and Rooted, definitely swing by!
- Hub+Weber Architects, PLC - beer, burgers, and tailgating
- Greenline Salon - watch as the parade turns the corner onto 6th Street to head down the promenade
- Scooter Media - watch near Goebel Park!
Remember - we invite all spectators to make signs and file in at the end of the parade behind the NKY Pride Marching Band (local NKY high school students) as we walk in solidarity with our community in Washington D.C. and across the country.
NKY PrideFest 2:00pm-5:00pm (Facebook)
501 Philadelphia Street, Covington
638 Madison Ave, Covington, Kentucky 41011
Join us for a Pride Day afterparty, including a Cocktail Hour from 5:30-7 p.m. and a drag show from 6:30 to 8! All proceeds from food and drink specials will benefit Northern Kentucky Fairness and Northern Kentucky Pride.